Inspired by maritime semaphore flags, each of these flags represent one of 24 personal strengths identified by positive psychologists Chris Peterson and Martin Seligman.
- Double-sided. Each design is sewn twice per flag (front and back).
- Sturdy construction: Sewn by the artist one at a time using interfacing and top-stitched edges.
- High-quality cotton-linen fabric.
- Each character strength is printed with oil-based ink from hand-set lead letterpress type.
Easy to hang:
- As wall art: Drive nails or pins through the loops.
- In a window: Tie string to the loops.
- As a strand: Thread the wooden toggle through the loop in the next flag—no tools required.
- Flag: 12.5 inches tall x 12 inches wide.
- Rope: Approximately 20 inches.
Typically, this project is only available for purchase as a full set of 24 flags. The project was originally created in an edition of 3, but only one edition was made available for single-flag purchases. These are the last four flags available from that set. Once they're gone, they're gone.
Collector's Special: Buy 3, get 1 free.
Enter coupon code "STRENGTHS" at checkout. Limit one per customer.